44″ H Weapon Racks are single tier stackable weapon racks, capable of being stacked two racks high.
44″ H NSN Weapon Racks fill needs for smaller quantities of weapons and gear as well as for units that need to keep weapons separate from other units within the same armory.
- Rack Height: 44″ H
- Rack Widths: 36″ W or 42″ W
- Rack Depth: 15″ D
- Rack includes 4 leveling feet & anchor holes to secure to floor
- Rack includes slotting to bolt racks side to side and bolt to the wall or to bolt two cabinets back to back
- 8 internal lock rods
- Reverse Bi-Fold Doors (doors do not obstruct aisles)
- TACOM certified, Rack meets & exceeds AR 190-11, OPNAVINST 5530.13C, DOD 5100.76-M & MCO 5530.14A
- Racks configured to store rifles (M16/M4/Shotgun)
- Racks configured to store machine guns (M249/MK17)
- Racks configured to store pistols
- Racks configured to store optics & gear
Why 44″ H Weapon Racks?
44 Inch Weapon Racks are perfect for smaller quantities of weapons or for unit separation inside of consolidated arms rooms. With racks able to be stacked two levels high, 44″ H Weapon Racks provide clear separation of weapons per rack with 8 internal lock rods and a rotating pad-lockable lock bar on the exterior.
44″ H NSN Weapon Racks are also easier to transport to the range or deploy with optional carry handles available as an accessory.
While many units have migrated from stackable weapon racks to full height weapon racks that can store two tiers of weapons inside of the same cabinet, there is still a place in arms rooms for 44 Inch Weapon Racks given shared arms rooms and smaller quantities of weapons and gear to be stored.
List of 44″ H NSN Weapon Racks
NSN: CWR7 – 1095-01-612-1533
NSN: CWR40 – 1095-01-620-5234
NSN: CWR42 – 1095-01-620-5575
NSN: CWR44 – 1095-01-620-5610
NSN: CWR46 – 1095-01-620-5544