Electric Mobile Weapon Storage Systems
Electric High Density Weapon Storage Systems differ from the more traditional Mechanical assist handles to drive carriages.
With the push of a button, carriages can be opened and closed by a controller in place of a handle. Power is transmitted between carriages with pantograph arms above storage.
Electric High Density Weapon Storage Systems can be as simple as having a left or right button on a carriage controller or they can have PIN code access for higher security level requirements.
- Weapon Racks are mounted to individual carriages
- Anti-Tip Track and carriages protects end users
- Reverse Bi-Fold Weapon Rack doors take minimal space when doors are open
- Infrared foot-level safety in each access aisle – this feature will stop a carriage from moving if a person or object breaks the infrared safety eye
- Aisle-Entry People counters – this optional feature counts armorers as they enter access aisles, ensuring carriages can not be collapsed with a person inside of the aisle
- Aisle LED Guard Technology – this is an advanced optional feature that passively and continuously detects the whole floor surface footprint of an aisle to detect for safety within an electric carriage system
- User-Friendly controls with LED visual backlit indicator display and optional PIN code control for secure access
- Available with different weapon rack heights
- Push button access to aisles
- Enhanced Safety features including infrared foot-level safety beams in each access aisles
- Adjustable speeds and braking
- Enhanced security options featuring PIN code access to aisles
- Auxiliary automatic built-in battery backup in the event of a power outage
- Manual ratchet override in the event of electronics or total power failure
Electric Mobile Weapon Storage Systems Track Installation
The installation of your track is the single most important aspect of a mobile carriage system. The track must be installed to the high spot of your concrete floor using a laser level. Then the track must be anchored and fully grouted under the entire span of the track to prevent the track from ever becoming out of level to the high spot of your floor.
Mobile Storage Flooring Options
There are multiple options available when it comes to flooring on top of wood decking in Mobile Weapon Rack Systems. In between the tracks and the entry ramp to your system, there will be a wood deck built so the armorer is level with the tracks and there is no tripping hazard.
The wood decking is raw plywood and should be finished to protect the decking from wear and tear.
Options for covering wood decking:
- Rubber flooring
- Pre-Finished Wood Decking
- Steel Decking between tracks
Reverse Bi-Fold Doors
Bi-Fold doors fold in half and stick out off the front corners of cabinets when the doors are open 9.5″ into the aisle space, impeding aisle access.
Reverse Bi-Fold doors fold in half on top of the face of the cabinet with minimal growth.
With the Reverse Bi-Fold door feature, Combat Weapon Racks are able to have the doors open on our cabinets with the doors folded in half on the face of the cabinet allowing for doors to be open without impeding aisle access or being forced to close weapon rack doors when moving carriages in high density systems.