Lateral Mobile Weapon Storage System
- Determine the amount of space available inside the arms room with an Armory Site Survey
- Review the weapon density list against Weapon Rack Storage Capacity
- Ask about how to utilize DLA TLS (Tailored Logistics Support) contract
Lateral Mobile Weapon Storage System include fixed weapon racks installed on a stationary platform with one or two rows of individual weapon racks on carriages that slide from side to side with in-floor anti-tip track in front of the stationary platform.
This unique configuration allows for narrow depth rooms lacking the depth for a traditional Mobile Weapon Rack System, which require space to enter aisles whereas a Lateral Mobile Weapon Storage system only requires space in front of the system for access and not aisles in between rows of weapon racks.
When traditional high density mobile carriages for weapon racks are not available, lateral mobile storage weapon racks work great to save space and provide more storage in arms rooms.
Lateral Mobile Weapon Storage System – Features
- Requires smaller footprint than traditional mobile carriage system
- One access aisle required for system access
- System utilizes the length of the space when depth is limited
- Weapon Racks are mounted to individual carriages
- Anti-Tip Track and carriages protects end users
- Reverse Bi-Fold Weapon Rack doors take minimal space when doors are open
- Tracks are fully anchored and grouted
- Available with different weapon rack heights