NSN ODA SOPMOD M4 Weapon Cabinet
CWR24 & CWR25 model Combat Weapon Racks store 12 total SOPMOD M4s, up to 24 M9s on pistol pegs and features 2 full width adjustable steel shelves and 4 narrow depth magazine shelves. Each rack features a fully slotted back panel allowing for adjustment of barrel saddles on 1″ vertical increments for optimal placement.
CWR24 & CWR25 includes:
- 2 slotted adjustable base shelves
- 1 bracket for 2nd tier of vertical rifle storage
- 12 pairs of Combat Weapon Holders
- 2 Combat Barrel Saddles
- 2 /12-capacity pistol peg strips
- 4 narrow depth magazine shelves
SOPMOD M4s are stored every other slot in the ODA SOPMOD M4 Weapon Cabinet with optics mounted to the side of the M4s.
- CWR24 Rack Capacity: 12 SOPMOD M4s & 24 M9s
- 2 Full Width Adjustable Steel Shelves store NVGs and other ancillary items
- Rack includes 4 leveling feet & anchor holes to secure to floor
- Rack includes slotting to bolt racks side to side and bolt to the wall or to bolt two cabinets back to back
- CWR24 Rack Components include 12 individually adjustable barrel saddles, 12 pairs of adjustable weapon holders, 2 12 capacity pistol peg strips, 2 full width adjustable steel shelves, 4 narrow depth magazine shelves.
- 8 internal lock rods
- Reverse Bi-Fold Doors (doors do not obstruct aisles)
- TACOM certified, Rack meets & exceeds AR 190-11, OPNAVINST 5530.13C, DOD 5100.76-M & MCO 5530.14A
- NSN: 1095-01-612-2517
- PN: CWR24
- 85″ H x 36″ W x 15″ D
- 9 point locking system
- NSN: 1095-01-612-2519
- PN: CWR25
- 85″ H x 36″ W x 15″ D
- 10 point locking system
NSN ODA SOPMOD M4 Weapon Cabinet – Configurations
CWR24 Weapon Rack 1095-01-612-2517
CWR25 Weapon Rack 1095-01-612-2519
CWR24 & CWR25 are ODA SOPMOD M4 Weapon Cabinets featuring storage for 12 SOPMOD M4s, up to 24 M9s on pistol pegs, 4 narrow depth magazine shelves for small parts storage behind the weapons and 2 full width adjustable steel shelves.
This rack is the perfect configuration for Army Special Forces Groups looking to store weapons by ODA as the M4s can be stored kitted, with sidearms stored in the same rack and storage space for detached NVGs, NODs and other ancillary items.
Paired with CWR22, CWR24 & CWR25 will store all your SOPMOD M4s & crew served weapons in just two racks. M2s, Carl Gustavs & MK19s are best stored using CWR36 to complete heavy weapon storage for ODA dets.
For more information: Combat Weapon Storage – NSN Weapon Rack – CWR24 + CWR25