Military Gun Storage
- Determine the amount of space available inside the arms room with an Armory Site Survey
- Review the weapon density list against Weapon Rack Storage Capacity
- How many weapon racks do I need?
- Contact us for GSA Weapon Rack Pricing or review NSN Weapon Racks for supply system purchases
- Ask about how to utilize DLA TLS (Tailored Logistics Support) contract
We detailed Weapon Rack Storage Capacity in a previous post: See Weapon Rack Storage Capacity blog post for more details
This post details Military Gun Storage when designing an armory. With all the different weapon systems in use within the Department of Defense, we want to highlight the most commonly stored weapons in our product.
Combat Weapon Racks feature universal weapon holders and adjustable barrel saddles that allow for the storage of a vast multitude of weaponry. All weapons with a buttstock and a barrel are stored vertically and laterally with a pair of Combat Weapon Holders and a single Combat Barrel Saddle. Barrel saddles are available with or without retainer cords.
Heavy weapons are supported with a heavy weapon base and an extra wide barrel saddle to support the larger diameter of the barrels.
Military Gun Storage with the wide variety of weapons being stores allows Combat Weapon Storage to highlight a modular approach to storing weapons fielded by arms rooms.
Military Rifle Storage
Military Machine Gun Storage
Military Pistol Storage
The M17 (full size) pistol and the M18 (compact) pistol are slated to start replacing Beretta M9s in DOD arms rooms in November of 2017. M17 NSN Weapon Racks include pistol pegs that can store the M17 or M18 pistol with no changes necessary to the rack or the pistol pegs from racks that also store M9s.