Mobile Weapon Carts are double sided open transport carts configured to store rifles vertically. Utilizing our fully slotted back panel with adjustable components, weapons are stored without worry while transporting within arms rooms or outside. Pistol pegs, storage shelves and other accessories are available to store and transport other weapon systems beyond just rifles.
With rugged industrial casters and two waist high handles, weapons are transported with ease. Combat Mobile Weapon Carts are an open cart system with optional eyelets available to run cables through if necessary.
Weapon Cart National Stock Number: (PN: CWR50) 1095-01-620-5551; 24 Rifle Capacity.
Configuration Possibilities 36″ W Weapon Cart (CWR50)
- (24) M16 / M4 / Shotguns / AK47 or other like rifle systems
- (12) M240 / M249 / M110 / MK17 or other like crew serve weapon systems
Transport weapons with two waist high fixed handles secured to the structure of the weapon cart.
While the weapon cart itself is open, weapons are secured using adjustable weapon holders to control the front and back of each buttstock and an individually adjustable barrel saddle with retainer cord.
Introducing new sizes for our open Mobile Weapon Carts:
Configuration Possibilities 30″ W Weapon Cart
- (20) M16 / M4 / Shotguns / AK47 or other like rifle systems
- (10) M240 / M249 / M110 / MK17 or other like crew serve weapon systems
Configuration Possibilities 24″ W Weapon Cart
- (16) M16 / M4 / Shotguns / AK47 or other like rifle systems
- (8) M240 / M249 / M110 / MK17 or other like crew serve weapon systems
- Open Architecture allows transport & storage of assorted weapons
- Secure transport handles on both sides are an integral part of weapon cart construction, fixed in place
- Slotted weapon cart base allows for weapon holders to secure the buttstock of weapons
- Individually adjustable barrel saddles with retainer cords secure the barrels of weapons while transporting
- Reinforced back panels allow for the storage of ammo or gear on shelves
- Casters feature brakes to prevent cart from rolling on its own
- Reinforced weapon cart base supports heavy weapons MK19s, M2s, Carl Gustavs and Mortars
- Side panels close off ends of weapon cart