NSN M2 Weapon Cabinet
CWR8 & CWR9 model Combat Weapon Racks store 4 M2 .50 cal machine guns and 8 spare barrels with 3 full width adjustable steel shelves above.
- 1 slotted adjustable base shelf
- 4 heavy weapon bases – designed to angle the M2 .50 cal machine gun away from the door of the weapon rack
- 4 heavy weapon barrel saddles to support the cannon of the Ma Deuce
- 8 Combat Barrel Saddles for the M2 spare barrels (2 per weapon)
- 3 full width adjustable steel shelves.
CWR8 & CWR9 is designed specifically to store M2s with the spade grips down and barrel up with 2 spare barrels per weapon.
- Rack Capacity: 4 M2s & 8 spare barrels
- Heavy Weapon Base properly supports weapon
- Rack includes 4 leveling feet & anchor holes to secure to floor
- Rack includes slotting to bolt racks side to side and bolt to the wall or to bolt two cabinets back to back
- Rack components include 4 heavy weapon bases, 4 heavy weapon barrel saddles, 8 adjustable barrel saddles for spare barrels and 3 storage shelves
- 8 internal lock rods
- Reverse Bi-Fold Doors (doors do not obstruct aisles)
- TACOM certified, Rack meets & exceeds AR 190-11, OPNAVINST 5530.13C, DOD 5100.76-M & MCO 5530.14A
NSN M2 Weapon Cabinet Configurations
CWR8 Weapon Rack 1095-01-612-1538 / CWR9 Weapon Rack 1095-01-612-1543
CWR8 & CWR9 are NSN M2 Weapon Cabinet featuring storage of 4 M4s, 8 spare barrels and 3 full width adjustable steel shelves above the weapons for miscellaneous storage.
Storage of M2 .50 cals is achieved with the spade grips down and the barrel up, angling the weapon away from the weapon rack doors. The use of a heavy weapon base properly supports the weight of each weapon and the heavy weapon barrel saddles support the cannon of the weapon.
For more information: Combat Weapon Storage – NSN Weapon Rack – CWR8 + CWR9