Weapon Transport Carts transport and store rifles, machine guns, pistols and gear. Utilizing our fully slotted back panel with adjustable components, weapons are stored without worry while transporting within arms rooms or outside. Rugged industrial casters and two waist high handles allow transportation of weapons with ease.
Weapon Cart National Stock Number: (PN: CWR50) 1095-01-620-5551
Combat Weapon Carts are an open cart system with optional eyelets available to run cables through if necessary.
Configuration Possibilities (CWR50)
- (24) M16 / M4 / Shotguns / AK47
or other like rifle systems
- (12) M240 / M249 / M110 / MK17
or other like crew serve weapon systems
Transport weapons with two waist high fixed handles secured to the structure of the weapon cart. While the weapon cart itself is open, weapons are secured using adjustable weapon holders to control the front and back of each buttstock and an individually adjustable barrel saddle with retainer cord.
- Open Architecture allows transport & storage of 24 assorted rifles
- Secure transport handles on both sides are an integral part of weapon cart construction, fixed in place
- Slotted weapon cart base allows for weapon holders to secure the buttstock of weapons
- Individually adjustable barrel saddles with retainer cords secure the barrels of weapons while transporting
- Reinforced back panels allow for the storage of ammo or gear on shelves
- Casters feature brakes to prevent cart from rolling on its own
- Reinforced weapon cart base supports heavy weapons MK19s, M2s, Carl Gustavs and Mortars
- Side panels close off ends of weapon cart