Police Weapon Storage consists of lethal and less lethal shotguns, rifle and carbine variants as well as tasers and pistols. SWAT teams, forensic firearm labs, rifle ranges and property and evidence also fall within police weapon storage requirements.
Armories in law enforcement environments are in controlled access environments and do not always need an additional layer of security once inside of the arms room. In these instances, Combat Weapon Shelving provides the most cost effective solution with an open weapon storage system. By either lining the perimeter of the space or creating rows with double sided shelving, storage capacity can be achieved with multiple layout scenarios.
Armories that require an additional layer of security even inside of the arms room can be set up with Combat Weapon Racks or Combat Gear Lockers for individual weapon and gear storage needs. Combat Weapon Racks secure weapons and gear utilizing customer supplied pad-locks and internal lock-rods that engage the channeled frame of the cabinet.
In some instances fixed or static shelving and weapon racks do not provide the storage capacity to store everything within the room. This is when we look at Mobile Storage Systems to help get a larger storage capacity inside the space.
With a variety of rifles on the law enforcement market, you can store your rifles with optics attached with a barrel saddle with enough offset from the back panel to the top of the weapon. Rifles can be stored with the top side facing in either direction. Rifle buttstocks are secured with weapon holders at the front and back of the buttstock, preventing lateral movement of the weapon while being stored.
Rifles with lights or optics attached to the side are double spaced to accommodate those side mounted attachments.
Full width adjustable steel shelves, pistol pegs, taser cradles and other ancillary storage components compliment your weapon storage to find a place to store all of your stuff that goes with weapons.
- Organize your Police Weapon Storage with fully modular weapon storage
- Fixed Weapon Racks available at multiple heights, widths, depths and door styles
- Mobile Carriages maximize storage requirements to get more storage in the same space
- Weapon Shelving stores an array of Duty Weapons in secure storage areas within stations
- Storage Shelving stores ammo, gear and other ancillary parts with or without locking doors
- Weapon Carts help stage and move weapons within the department
- Armory Workbenches give armorers space to work on weapons and gear
- Weapon Vises allow for weapons to be worked on anywhere in the station
- Weapon Tracking Software with bar code and RFID technology helps keep weapon inventories up to date
Ancillary gear in law enforcement environments can also be stored in armories including storage shelving for ammunition, bulk storage for weapon cases, radio charging equipment and many more items that are required in the law enforcement community.
Security cages for partitioning off space within is also available to create more secure environments.