Consolidated Arms Rooms combine multiple units or companies within the same space, with separate MTOEs or weapon density lists and the weapons needing to be stored separated by unit securely.
Many times consolidated arms rooms will require a Mobile Carriage System due to the quantity of weapons being stored in a small space, however with the right size arms room it is possible to have fixed weapon racks that independently lock down weapons and gear.
With TACOM APPROVED – full height weapon racks, mid-tier height weapon racks and stackable weapon racks, Combat Weapon Storage offers a wide variety of solutions to store weapons and gear.
- Organize Consolidated Arms Rooms with fully modular weapon racks
- Fixed Weapon Racks available at multiple heights, widths & depths
- Utilize Mobile Carriages for High Density Weapon Storage
- Weapon Carts help stage & transport weapons
- Armory Workbenches give armorer space to work on weapons inside the arms room
- NVG Storage secures detached optics
- Storage Shelving to store ancillary parts and weapon mounts with locking doors
- Weapon Tracking Software with bar code and RFID technology helps keep inventories up to date
Consolidated Arms Rooms – Mobile Weapon Racks
When mobile carriages are required to store your weapon density list, we are able to separate weapons in individual weapon racks and if necessary create separate, secure access aisles for each portion of the mobile carriage system being used by each unit.
While this level of security is redundant, it adds an extra layer of security by locking out entire access aisles in addition to the individual weapon racks.
Consolidated Arms Rooms – MTOE
With multiple units inside of your consolidated arms room, weapons and gear must be stored and secured separately within the same confined space.
Designing arms rooms with this in mind, Combat Weapon Storage is able to separate your MTOEs and create a layout that will securely and separately store multiple units weapons and gear.
You can reach us by submitting our feedback form, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800-699-1191 to request more information.