Gun Range Storage for federal, state and law enforcement agencies cover pistols, long and short arms. The diverse collections of weapons requires the ability to store any and all firearms that require storage at firing ranges.
Police Academies can have larger size armory requirements for weapon ranges and may even require a mobile storage system.
Weapon carts play a critical role in staging and transporting weapons in and out of gun ranges as classes and training programs are ongoing. Both open weapon transport carts and secure locking weapon carts for the storage, staging and transport of firearms in and out of the gun range.
Gun Range Storage – Features
- Organize your weapon range with fully modular weapon storage.
- Fixed Weapon Racks available at multiple heights, widths, depths and door styles.
- Mobile Carriages maximize storage requirements when your room is not large enough to store weapons in free-standing product.
- Weapon Shelving stores rifles, pistols and gear in a grab & go environment.
- Storage Shelving stores ammo, gear and other ancillary parts with or without locking doors.
- Weapon Carts help stage and move weapons to and from the range.
- Armory Workbenches gives officers space to work on weapons and gear.
- Weapon Vises allow for weapons to be worked on while at the range.
- Weapon Tracking Software with bar code and RFID technology keeps weapon inventories up to date.
Available in multiple heights, widths & depths, Combat Weapon Racks have a solution for your space and weapon density list.
By placing weapon racks on top of mobile carriages, we eliminate fixed aisles between static weapon racks which allows for higher storage capacity.
Weapon Tracking Software provides total control over inventory with chain of custody control, bar code & RFID tracking, search, audit, inventory & the ability to print forms on demand.
Integrating Shelving Storage Systems into your space will increase weapon storage density and provide maximum storage capacity.