Evidence Room Storage in state and local law enforcement agencies require the ability to store short and long term evidence, including firearms. Combat Weapon Storage offers both locking weapon racks and open weapon storage for secure evidence rooms.
Property and Evidence Room Storage, or P & E have responsibilities to store various rifle types and sizes can also benefit from our system modularity, allowing confiscated weapons to be stored without regard to the size of the weapon using universally adjustable components. Pistols can be stored boxed on shelves or broken out on pistol pegs mixed with long guns.
- Organize company arms room with fully modular weapon racks
- Fixed Weapon Racks available at multiple heights, widths & depths
- Utilize Mobile Carriages for High Density Weapon Storage
- Weapon Carts help stage weapons
- Armory Workbenches give armorers space to work on weapons inside the arms room
- NVG Storage secures detached optics
- Storage Shelving to store ancillary parts and weapon mounts & Security Cages for securing sections of rooms
- Weapon Tracking Software with bar code and RFID technology helps keep inventories up to date
- Full Modular weapon storage with common components
- Site visit to survey your arms room if necessary
- Design of arms room with Combat Weapon Storage
- Weapon Storage delivery & on site assembly
Evidence Room Storage Tracking
Tracking evidence with our tracking software gives a full audit trail, allowing departments to have a peace of mind, knowing where a piece of evidence has been since it was checked-in.
Our tracking software can also be configured to track duty weapons for your law enforcement agencies with separate security protocols to keep sensitive evidence information only available to software users with separate security permissions.
Combat Tracking Software is available as a full blown passive RFID solution with passive RFID tags and also as a bar code system. RFID or radio frequency identification allows for weapons to be inventoried in a fraction of time that a manual inventory takes. Bar codes require a line of sight for the scanner to scan the bar code, but still give good tracking ability.
Evidence Room Storage requires the ability to store short and long term evidence, including long arms and pistols in many shapes and sizes. Combat Weapon Storage offers both locking weapon racks and Combat Weapon Shelving for secure Firearm Evidence Room Storage systems.
Evidence Room Storage in property & evidence have responsibilities to store various rifle types and sizes which will benefit from our system modularity. Individually adjustable barrel saddles and a fully slotted back panel allows components to be adjusted without regard to the size of the weapon. Pistols can be stored boxed on shelves or broken out on pistol pegs and mixed with long guns.
Managing weapons in property and evidence rooms requires an adjustable weapon storage system that can accept many different weapon types. Confiscated firearms can be variations of sub-machine guns, carbines, rifles, rifles with collapsible stock, sniper rifles or larger weapons such as machine guns.
Weapon Shelving as single or double sided sections can store a large quantity of weapons in Property & Evidence Departments utilizing double tiered weapon storage for long guns. In larger firearm vaults, weapon shelving can be paired with mobile carriages to create a high density weapon storage system.
You can reach us by submitting our feedback form, emailing us at email@example.com or calling 800-699-1191 to request more information.